The Xerox PrimeLink B9125 Series Copier/Printer is designed to support modern office workgroups and in-plant print shops with the widest breadth of capabilities on the market.
• A compact, high-performance configuration small enough to place near your work group—but configurable enough to handle a full range of black-and-white applications.
• A fast single-pass, dual-head colour scanner copies or converts pages to widely used digital formats at speeds up to 270 images per minute (ipm).
• Access to Xerox App Gallery right from the user interface, where you’ll find cloud-connected apps to automate complex, time-consuming tasks for business, education, healthcare, and more.
• Easy-to-use Xerox Integrated Copy/Print Server for touchscreen control of copy, scan, and pro-level print functions.
• Optional Xerox EX B9100 Series Print Server powered by Fiery provides increased efficiency, automation, advanced job setup, and other performance-boosting features to help you get more done, faster.
• Integrated security features at the machine and over the network ensure data safety and compliance with strict, industry-specific standards like HIPAA and FIPS 140-2.
• Xerox-developed VCSEL print technology uses 32 lasers to produce true high def (2400 x 2400 dpi) text and images, consistent print densities, and neutral greys.
• Our new EA-Eco LGK toner produces rich blacks, more consistent, smoother shades of grey, and better readability with its low-gloss matte finish.
• Under-the-hood monitoring and automated toner density adjustments with our Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for defect-free output.
• Automated technologies keep sheets on track at high speeds—even with heavier, lighter, or longer stocks—reducing jams and ensuring output accuracy.
• Digital Image Registration Control Technology (IReCT) measures each sheet position as it runs through the printer—making precise corrections digitally in real time for ultra-high precision registration
• Print everything from polyester vinyl window clings to extra-long-sheet (XLS) banners, book jackets, calendars, and more up to 26″/660 mm in length.